The First Thing The First Thing

Perfect

I am so glad that I watched this movie. In my words this movie has no flaw. The theme of this movie is realistic. People all over the world get heartbroken and they have the strength to carry on rather then end it. This movie is probably the most wholesome movie I have seen on NG. It relates to real life and is not bad in any way. Keep up the good, no, keep up the PERFECT work.

Peace!

The Life of a Ninja The Life of a Ninja

Well done!

This was a very funny and worthwile movie to watch. In fact after this review I am going to add this as one of my favorites. The Graphics were excellently drawn. I loved the expressions that they expressed, especially in their eyes.
ie The surprised look on the ninja's face when he sees the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on tv. Beacuse he was wearing a suit, you can only tell the ninja's mood with his eyes, and that is very good. The sound. Very appropriate. Ranging from the cheerful Spanish Flea song as he is driving the car,(by the way that was very funny) and the battle type music when he fights the foe. Each song fit the mood of each scene perfectly. As for the interactivity, well it's only a play button. But that does not affect the movie at all. I liked the style of the movie. Not much to say here. Voilence? Well he is a ninja, what can I write? It was funny. I suppose the white ninja was from an oposing clan. And humor? It made me laugh. Overall, good job. If there is a sequel, I look forward to viewing it. Again, Well Done.

FF3: Sabin  Vs  Kefka FF3: Sabin Vs Kefka

W00T..

FUNNY FUNNY

Angry Dan 1.5 Angry Dan 1.5

Even if it was ripped from The Simpsons

TO THE PREVIOUS REVIEW

Who cares!! First it is not based on any characters from the Simpsons and it's about a guy named Dan. Is it a crime to use the title "Angry?" I mean he come on! And even if he did make Angry Dad, who cares. He's not taking credit for it. I mean look at how many video game parodies there are. They are ripped from copyrighted games, but no credit is taken.

Please future reviewers, think before you review! And to the author, make them as you see fit.

Mega Man X Vs Double D Mega Man X Vs Double D

That was pretty funny.

It is quite interesting that you had billy use his brother as a weapon, when drop rush dropped that pretty different and i love the kruk kruk from MK 1. Nice insults as well.

Wily Shorts #3 Wily Shorts #3

Oh No Dear Lord Get Away From ME!

I love the Oh No Dear Lord Get Away From ME! BOOM!!! I swear i watched this at least 10 times over. You only made 7? Make more!! They are very funny!! I also loved The Dr. Wily Show. Make more...BOOOM!

Zelda: Evil Link Zelda: Evil Link

hahahah

Not bad for a first!! I give it a 5!!

Xiao Xiao No. 1 Xiao Xiao No. 1

WOW!!! I MEAN WOW! PURE GENIUSE.

This is really awesome. awe -inspiring it is indeed

MK: Outtakes MK: Outtakes

Good Job

This was pretty funny! Soon I will have a movie 2 movies like these, check em out! They come from DBT Studios. GOOD JOB!

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Jet Li Matrix Style!

This is my favorite of all the ones! Make more like these!