View Profile Tommy-M-Gun

8 Movie Reviews

Well done!

This was a very funny and worthwile movie to watch. In fact after this review I am going to add this as one of my favorites. The Graphics were excellently drawn. I loved the expressions that they expressed, especially in their eyes.
ie The surprised look on the ninja's face when he sees the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on tv. Beacuse he was wearing a suit, you can only tell the ninja's mood with his eyes, and that is very good. The sound. Very appropriate. Ranging from the cheerful Spanish Flea song as he is driving the car,(by the way that was very funny) and the battle type music when he fights the foe. Each song fit the mood of each scene perfectly. As for the interactivity, well it's only a play button. But that does not affect the movie at all. I liked the style of the movie. Not much to say here. Voilence? Well he is a ninja, what can I write? It was funny. I suppose the white ninja was from an oposing clan. And humor? It made me laugh. Overall, good job. If there is a sequel, I look forward to viewing it. Again, Well Done.

W00T..

FUNNY FUNNY

Even if it was ripped from The Simpsons

TO THE PREVIOUS REVIEW

Who cares!! First it is not based on any characters from the Simpsons and it's about a guy named Dan. Is it a crime to use the title "Angry?" I mean he come on! And even if he did make Angry Dad, who cares. He's not taking credit for it. I mean look at how many video game parodies there are. They are ripped from copyrighted games, but no credit is taken.

Please future reviewers, think before you review! And to the author, make them as you see fit.

2 Game Reviews

Hmm...Not Bad

It was interesting to play, but too repetitive. However since this a direct copy of the game, I cannot really say you did bad. I have never played this in real life, so, I cannot say much. But maybe you could have added an option that lets us listen to other Castlevania songs, instead of the one that plays over and over. But over-all not bad.

Mwa ha ha

My second favorite xiao xiao. Number 3 was my favorite, but this is like DD brings back many memories...

I love the band No More Lullabies!!!

36, Male